“Oracle Cloud Platform is a comprehensive, standards-based, fully integrated combination of Oracle and open source technologies to build, deploy, migrate and manage a variety of different application workloads in the cloud at a significantly lower operational cost.
For organizations with strict data residency, compliance, or latency requirements, Oracle Cloud Platform is also available within your data center, fully managed by Oracle, so that you can take advantage of the agility, innovation and subscription-based pricing of Oracle Cloud Platform for your hybrid cloud environment.” (Oracle Cloud web)
- Data management. Administration, monitoring, integration, tuning, … of database management systems.
- Administration services. Monitoring, automated management of services and status files, for a prompt response in situations of error.
- Security. Implementation and Integration of identity management systems, access control, security monitoring.
- Applications development. Development with the latest market technologies (Java, plsql, mobile, blockchain, Python, …
- Systems integration. Implantation of systems that allow to dynamize the integration between different technologies, applications, …
- Data analysis, due to the existence of multiple sources of information, it is necessary to be able to treat it in an automated way and be shown to the user in a clear way for the decision making.